BBIF Information Page
A Plain, Boring, Yet Informative Page.
ASFD Resource Listing. Due to being out of date,
the resource listing has been taken offline.
What is BBIF?
Big Babies, Infantilists, and Friends (BBIF) is a collection of
resources for adult babies, diaper fetishists, people who don't want
to act their age, friends and lovers of the above, and anyone else that
might find our group helpful. We're trying to provide intelligent,
spam-free, non-commercial resources that everyone can use.
- Member participation is encouraged -- You can
participate as much or as little as you like. However, our services
really shine when you take an active part.
- No kiddie porn! -- Some people often associate or
confuse this interest with child pornography. You won't find that
confusion here, and such material will not be tolerated.
- We're free and not a commercial service -- BBIF is
non-commercial and not-for-profit, and the services we provide are
free of charge. It exists solely for the benefit of the participants.
We aren't trying to sell you anything, and we won't give your name to
anyone who is selling anything.
- If you are just looking for pictures or stories, try
somewhere else -- We are trying to build a real community.
That doesn't seem to happen on picture and story trading sites.
Besides, there are plenty of sites to fulfill that need already.
- Privacy is of the utmost concern -- We don't give
your name or any other information out to anyone else. (Barring some
cracker violating the security of our systems or a court order.)
- Run by AB/DLs for AB/DLs -- We're not a large
company that captures your data for marketing analysis. We don't shut
down groups for arbitrary and mysterious reasons.
- Founded in 1993 -- We are probably the oldest,
continually running group for AB/DLs on the internet.
If you'd like to comment on our web services,
send mail to
If you would like to subscribe/unsubscribe from any of our e-mail
services, send mail to
BBIF E-Mail List
-- [More Information]
- This is the most popular service that we provide. It allows
members to send e-mail messages that every other member will receive.
You will also receive such postings from other members.
- Historical Information
- We used to host a resource list and the ASFD FAQ here. We've
moved them to a separate page for historical purposes, since they've
fallen into disuse.
ASFD FAQ --
[HTML version not currently available]
- A Great Starting Point for Newborns
- The frequently asked questions (FAQ) file for the Usenet newsgroup
This page last modified on
February 25, 2014
Comments regarding this page may be sent to